Sunday 16 February 2014

OUGD503: Studio brief 2 - Boost, Idea development

For next week both me and my partner have agreed to go off and come up with a name for the six waters. I started by mind mapping a few ideas to see where I could go.



My best idea was Bounce Back, from here I tried to come up with a name suitable:

Bounce Back = Boost Bounce Back = BBB = BX3 = X3 = Triple Three = Boost TT = TT.

I decided to go with TT.

From here I thought that as well as Boost Bounce Back being the reason for the triple three, I could focus on three benefits for each flavour.

I jotted down an idea of how I wanted the bottle to look:



I wanted the bottle to be square and thin as I think there's a space in the market for this shape.

I started by drawing the splash so I could mock up a bottle digitally:





 I vectored the image and added text and played around with a barcode:


Here I made the TT out of a 'T' and an 'S':






I took my design and put it onto the other flavours to see what they all looked like together as a set:


I put them on a grey background because the grey is meant to be transparent and with white it looked like a milk carton:





Poster mockup:



No comments:

Post a Comment