Wednesday 30 April 2014

OUGD505: Studio brief 2 - First Crit

In the first crit I didn't have a lot to show, as I hadn't started the information pack I decided to show some signage and a goodie bag mock up.






Questions I asked:

Which bag do you prefer?

My signs are guiding parents and children to a destination where they can watch the eclipse... Do you think black is an appropriate colour - Or should I make them more recognisable and visible?

Any suggestions for signage?

Suggestions for items to go into an information/ work pack?

Feedback:

> I think the bag with more going on is more appropriate to the target audience. Although if this was a logo it might be problematic across smaller mercy... I understand there other one but it is a bit too minimalist for kids maybe? Might work as part of an info graphic.

> You could give out specific eye wear for looking at the eclipse.

> Prefer the first bag, it fits with the rest of the brand.

> I think that black would be hard to see, but maybe they could be lit up? The logo and writing could be glow in the dark?

> There could be a path to follow thats on the floor (foot prints, like on the moon)

> Glow in the dark! you can buy phosphorescent screen print ink quite cheap, but it can be difficult to print well.

> For the content of the goodie bag: Moon rubbers, info graphic, books, glasses.

> I think the black background works well wit the theme, by having the text laminated it somewhat resembles the moon lighting up the night sky.

> I like the black background and think you should definitely keep it! It allows the white text to stand out and gives the impression that it glows.

> It would be great to have some lanterns leading the way!

> You should look into buying glow in the dark products online! You might find circular glow in the dark key rings etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment