Thursday 24 April 2014

OUGD505: Studio brief 2 - Initial Ideas

After my presentation I decided that I would instead create an activity pack for school children ages 7 - 11, that they could use in conjunction on the day of the eclipse event. The pack would be full of tasks and activities for children to do and learn about the moon and space. The pack would be informative and educational and would benefit the kids with their key stage 3 learning.

I wanted to focus more on the editorial stuff and think about maybe branding the event after.


The info pack would include a work booklet, the research booklet, some posters, an interactive wheel, some pin hole glasses, a pen, a pencil and a rubber, and some stickers.

I thought that I could create the pin hole glasses and package them up. As well as educating the kids they can get creative and enjoy the other fun activities in the pack.




No comments:

Post a Comment