Wednesday 14 May 2014

OUGD505: Studio brief 2 - Development

So after the brief session I decided that I wasn't enjoying what I was originally doing which was creating an information pack, and decided to go back to my original idea but make it more clear as to what I was going.

So I decided that I was going to brand and promote a charity event that celebrated the next total solar eclipse. The event would be aimed at children, more specifically aged 7 - 11, as this is the age where you are learning key stage 3 and would be more appropriate to their learning. 

I started by mind mapping a few ideas of what I could produce for the event.




Promotional material:

> Poster
> Flyer
> Mail shot
> Website/ facebook
> Bust stop/ bill board mock up?

Printed Ephemera for the event:

> Lanyard
> Hot dog book
> Name/ logo
> Wrist bands
> T shirt/ hoodies
> Moon research book
> Eclipse glasses/ pin hole projector + Packaging

Information and way finding:

> Event banner for entrance/ surrounding fences
> Toilet signs
> Viewing station sign
> Information/ help area
> Staff badges
> Staff T shirts
> Bin sign?

No comments:

Post a Comment