Saturday 25 January 2014

OUGD503: Studio brief 1 - Effect - Design development

After presenting my boards I took the advice and changed my design a little bit:

I decided that I was going to have famous musicians, scientists, artists, and recognisable figures in my posters, instead of the liquid spelling a word:

I picked four people which I thought were appropriate to the idea:

> Mona Lisa
> Elvis
> Jimi Hendrix
> Albert Einstein 





I drew them onto paper first and then scanned them in to edit them in illustrator:
WebRep
currentVote
noRating
noWeight










Here are the posters I came up with:






I also mocked up some coasters, a leaflet and a goody bag:

Coaster:



 Canvas bag:


Leaflet:



I also mocked up the poster in bus stops and at shopping centres:






No comments:

Post a Comment